This privacy statement describes the personal data collected or generated (processed) when you interact with LA GRIFFE Srl through our website. It also explains how personal data are processed, shared and protected, what are the choices to disposition of the user regarding personal data and how to contact us.
WHO is the data controller of the personal data?
The company “LA GRIFFE SRL” (hereinafter also called La Griffe) with headquarters in Contrada San Salvatore -63086 Force (AP) – Italy- tel. +39 0736 373621. Owner contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT personal data is collected and WHEN?
La Griffe requires some personal data in order to provide the requested products or services. For example, when you make purchases, when you contact our consumer services, when you request to receive communications, when you create an account.
This personal data includes:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number, shipping address and
- billing address;
- information on payment methods or credit card;
- data relating to physical characteristics (e.g. size of clothing);
- personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences.
- information on social networks.
WHY and HOW personal data is used
We use personal data in the following ways:
- To ensure the best functionality of the site and the services that are provided.
While using our website, we use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if a purchase is made on forceteksport.it, we use the information that is provided to communicate with the user about the purchase. If you contact our consumer services, we use certain information relating to you, such as information for delivery or payment methods, or information about the product that has been purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or give an answer. to a question.
- To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes.
After obtaining your consent, we will send you marketing communications and news about La Griffe products, services, events and other promotions that may be of interest to you. This consent can be revoked at any time.
- For Direct Marketing
If you are already a La Griffe customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details provided at the time of purchase to send communications for marketing purposes on similar products or services, where this is permitted by law. applicable (unless you have chosen not to receive such communications). In other cases, consent will be required to send La Griffe marketing communications.
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the data provided to manage our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal data relating to the use of our products and services to improve your experience with La Griffe, to diagnose technical and service problems and to better manage our Platform.
- For other purposes
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific communication and request your consent, where necessary.
We process personal data within the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our website.
When purchasing La Griffe products from our website, personal data is necessary to allow us to fulfill the contract we have entered into with you. For example, payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order.
When we send commercial communications, the legal basis for the processing is consent.
We also apply other legal bases, such as our legitimate business interests, to process data on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, products, services, events and other promotional initiatives; to carry out, improve and maintain our business, our products and services. When we process personal data for our legitimate interest, we take appropriate measures to ensure that the interests we pursue are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms.
We also process your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of personal data
La Griffe shares your personal data with:
- Companies belonging to the group for the purposes and under the conditions described above.
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of La Griffe, for example to process data relating to credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, to manage data, for sending e-mails, for research and analytics, to manage product and brand promotions, as well as administer certain services and features. When we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a public authority request, court order or to comply with applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal uses of our Platform or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Platform or our policies; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate the prevention or investigation of fraud (eg counterfeiting).
We may also transfer personal data in our possession in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of personal data
We use a variety of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
International transfers of personal data.
We take various measures to ensure that personal data transferred to these countries are adequately protected under the data protection provisions; this includes the signing of European Union standard contractual clauses or verifying that the recipient has adopted Binding Corporate Rules.
Retention of personal data
We keep personal data for the time necessary for the purposes indicated in this privacy statement. This can take place for a period of up to 10 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship with you (limitation period for legal claims in most EEA countries), unless the applicable data protection laws impose a period of shorter or longer retention.
RIGHTS relating to personal data
The user has the right to request: (i) access to their personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) and to have this information transmitted to another company; (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) the cancellation or limitation of the processing of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. The user has the right to withdraw the consent given to us for the processing of personal data at any time.
Opt-out for direct marketing
If you have given your consent to send marketing, you can stop receiving communications by changing your subscriptions by clicking on the link to unsubscribe or by following the opt-out instructions included in the message. You can also contact us.
COOKIE and Pixel Tag
La Griffe collects and records information from your browser when using our website, which may also include personal data. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether or not device software is available to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) information about your interaction with our website, such as clicks made, purchases and preferences indicated; and (vii) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from our Platform through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and processing of the aforementioned data is subject to the respective privacy regulations.
There are essentially three categories of cookies used on our website:
- Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the site and, consequently, are always enabled. Functional cookies include cookies that allow users to be remembered when browsing the Platform in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help make shopping cart training and checkout possible, as well as assist with security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Statistical: These cookies manage technical storage or access and are used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used for identification;
- Marketing: these cookies are necessary to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website.
You can always change your preference by visiting the “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of each page of our website.